Sunday, May 3, 2009

Isabelle's First Easter






Doug's mom used to tell me that I was the most disorganized organized person she knows. Which would explain why I am so behind in my blogging. All the entries are organized and pictures picked, just nothing posted - yet. I'm about a month behind...




Easter was a lot of fun. It was just us this time and we stayed home. Isabelle had fun hunting for Easter eggs in the backyard. She caught on pretty fast and she liked the one's that jingled (money makes a fun sound surrounded in a plastic egg). Being more excited about the eggs themselves, she willingly donated all her money to Arielle's college fund.




I made a crazy cake that took me a couple of hours to put together. It was a Rocky Road Death By Chocolate Cake. It was pretty good and very rich. We could only have little pieces.




Our neighbors liked it too!

No comments: