Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy 2013!!

It's been over a year since I ventured on to this site.  I'm back.  Hopefully for good.  I took a much needed break. Life has been too crazy to describe. 

The highlights of the last year:
  • I took a cruise with my mother (only my mother). It was heaven!
  • Isabelle graduated to the next class in preschool. 
  • Sock making took a back seat.  Only made four pairs.
  • Arielle graduated from college with a Bachelors in Game Art and Animation.
  • Started working out at the gym everyday for an hour to keep the stress gremlins away.
  • My nephew Robbin married his dream girl.
  • Visited my family in Tennessee
  • Michelle joined the Robotic Club at school. Her team won 2nd for the first time in years!
  • My mom looked a horrible disease in the eye and made it back down - thankfully.
  • Arielle and boyfriend Ryan moved in and happily are still here.

There is much more...

But I'm moving forward, of course, with a fresh pair of socks on my needles.

No comments: