Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Year's Resolution

I don't know about you, but I always try to avoid making resolutions because only about half of my resolutions are ever accomplished, but I guess it's better to have half than none.

So, this year I sat down and wrote down 10 resolutions.  They all started with two words...

Do more crafting with Michelle
Do more knitting
Do more reading
Do more playing outside the house
Do more blogging

Okay those are the fun ones, and probably the 50% that I'll actually do.  But...

Do more cleaning out (a feng shui master would have a field day with my closets)
Do more exercise
Do more doctor's appointments for myself
Do more repair work
Do more yoga

And hopefully while I'm doing more, I'll find 10 more hours in my day.

I don't have a picture for this blog entry, but here are a few pictures from Christmas...




Isabelle in her Yoda hat Arielle gave her




Arielle and Michelle making "gingerbread houses" out of graham crackers and Isabelle painting





She's wearing a dress her Grandma Fink gave her for Christmas

No comments: