Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rock Swallowing and Pandas

Isabelle had a rock in her hand one second, and then it was gone with a choking sound and lots of coughing. Since the rock disappeared, I assumed she swallowed it which sent me instantly into panic mode. I couldn't find my cell phone - her doctor is on speed dial. Then it hit me, I don't have my cell because I ran it over at the beach a few weeks ago. I really freaked out then. I grabbed Arielle's cell phone and called information. The woman who answered said they had no listing for the doctor in our city or any surrounding cities. I was completely flipping out.

Arielle calmly came in and looked up the doctor on the Internet and gave me the number. (What am I going to do without her?!)After the call, I was pretty much calmed down, but we were on our way to the doctor's office. The X-rays couldn't find an "obvious" rock - whatever that means. So now we are just waiting for it to come out the other end.



We went to the zoo today. One last trip before school starts. We saw this hilarious panda bear who was sound asleep straddling a branch. Its head and legs were dangling.





I have to share this picture because it's cute. Everyday Isabelle and her daddy walk the dog. She has to hold the leash and his hand, but not always at the same time.



I'm off to go soak my hands in bleach. I just reloaded Michelle's hair with "Rocking Purple" and my finger tips are stained dark purple.

No comments: